Friday 14 February 2014

Review: Sally Hansen Triple Shine

I am a fan of Sally Hansen on Facebook. Every so often, they ask for people to test upcoming products.
I've tried 3 or 4 times, and never been selected...until a few days ago!
I may have gotten a touch excited.
The sample was for a nail polish from their new colour range-Triple Shine. Press from the Sally Hansen website:
"Water to workout, day in and day out, nothing will dull these nails. The gloss is protected with the Ultimate Shield Complex, exclusive to Sally Hansen, designed to help polish withstand the wear and tear of everyday living for non-stop shine. Outshine 'em all* with our 29 shades!
*When used with the Sally Hansen Triple Shine Top Coat."

I received my sample within 2 days of being selected. Full-size bottle, which surprised me. I expected a mini.

This is Red Snapper.

I applied base coat, and away I went.




As you can see, in some lights (unnatural), it can look orange. The red pics are much more true to the colour.
I absolutely recommend using base coat-I left one nail without it, and it did stain. While the stain was very light, I feel it's worth mentioning.
Overall: great brush! Flat, rectangular in design, it makes application super easy. The formula is lovely, and goes on very smoothly with no streaking at all. I only wore the polish for about 24hrs, but in that time there were no visible signs of wear & tear.
Sadly, this is not the right shade of red for my skin tone. Bit of a bugger, but that can't be blamed on the polish! 
Head over to the Sally Hansen website, check out the whole range. There are some gorgeous colours in it!

This product was given to me for honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment