Wednesday 12 February 2014

Polish Haul!

I had an excellent couple of polish days. I am usually pretty broke, so buying polish doesn't happen as often as I'd like, and, normally, I would only get 2-3 bottles at one time.
This week, I had some extra cash, so I shopped.
The Brand Outlet was having a cosmetics sale, starting Waitangi Day. I headed in on Thursday. Nail polish-wise, it wasn't that great. The sale mostly revolved around fragrances this time. However, I scored a few lovelies. Oh! Before I tell you what they are-they had Sinful Colors priced at $8. I was shocked; this sells for $5-6 in chemists.
Anyway, my purchases.
OOoOOOOooOOoOooo. Pretty.

OPI 'A Woman's Prague-ative' & OPI 'Midnight In Moscow'.


Loréal 'The Queen's Ambition' & Loréal 'Drop Dead Gorgeous'. I think DDG will be leaving; I have an SC that is fairly similar.

Rimmel 'English Rose'. Beautiful colour.

Borghese 'Carnevale Grape' & Borghese 'Espresso Brown'. This brand is entirely new to me. Formula seems good, and the brush is a flat, square brush, fairly similar to Rimmel brushes.

THEN I went to the chemist with my sister last night, and got a couple more.
If ANYONE can tell me the brand and colour name of the grey polish on the left there, I would be very grateful. I have been unsuccessful in locating the stupid receipt, and the bottle is BARE.

LA Girl Magnetics- 'Electrostatic' & 'Magnetic Field'. I bought these for the colour, more than the magnetic effect. MF is just a couple lines, not too impressive. I do like the magnet-a-fied (that is too a word) look of Electrostatic.

The mystery dark grey.

Sinful Colors 'Frenzy", a gorgeous glitter topper. Swatch on the left is 2 coats, on the right is 5 coats.

AND THEN I went to the chemist today. It was partially an accident.
Jordana top and base coats are from one of those dollar store thingees.

My chemist accident. SC 'Thimbleberry' & 'Mint Apple'. I have wanted MA for quite some time, and finally have it. Thimble is far too coral for my skin tone, and I do believe that will move on as well.

All-in-all, a very-polish couple days!











No comments:

Post a Comment