Saturday 24 August 2013

Swatch sticks!


This is what I have been doing the last couple weeks. I finally have them all swatched, and all top-coated. Each stick has brand, colour name (or number, in some cases) and number of coats on it. I can now look at the swatch, and see how it will be on the nail. Sometimes the colour in the bottle is not the same, as we all know.
I put them into groups, for photos, today.
My toppers. Is this not the saddest collection of toppers you have ever seen? I need more.

Brown/bronze/copper.

Green/blue/turquoise/teal.

Red/orange/yellow/gold

Black/white/grey/silver.

Purples. I have an awful lot of them.

Pinks. Again-quite a lot of them.

The pics are less than ideal; not the best representation of the colours. I'm pretty stoked that they are not many dupes!

Here is what I have on my nails.
Base of LA Colors-Metallic copper, ad LA Colors Seashell is the gold.

I am really enjoying LA Colours at the moment. I think I'd enjoy them more if they would reply to my email and help me out with the NAMES of the polishes. The 18 pack of minis I got has numbers. That would be fine, if I didn't have 2-3 with the same damn number. The 7 pack of Color Craze polishes are also nameless. I sent them a message a week ago, I guess I'll try again.








2 comments:

  1. wow you are so organised i am impressed! and i know what you mean about the lack of names. Layla is the same gah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It drives me insane. I have number 11, then 11 with one dot, AND 11 with 2 dots. NAME THEM!

    ReplyDelete