Saturday 18 January 2014

*Witty Title Goes Here*

Hello, people!
As I write this, I'm sitting outside in glorious heat. It's 11am on a Sunday, and 26 degrees.
Bit of a random post today.
Firstly-a month or so ago I bought 6 swan plants, so I could have monarch butterflies. The plan was to cover 3, and when the others had been eaten, uncover those and rotate the available plants, so there would be a constant food supply. Well, I failed. I have half of one plant left. Last night I went out to discover a whole heap of caterpillars. Today I plan to buy more plants, and actually cover the others. What a dick. I got a couple caterpillar photos.





Greedy little buggers!

Yesterday, I decided to sort my nail polish. It started out like this:
Clock-wise: Swatch sticks, minis, top/base coats, randoms, and the two main boxes.



It ended up like this:
So, I haven't lessened the box amount, but it is much more organised now. Swatch sticks are in with their polishes, and the boxes have lids, so I can stack. This excites me. Possibly more than it should.

Last night I decided I wanted my nails a dark, vampy-sort of colour. Turns out, the 'vampest' I have is a dark, almost poo-brown (Revlon Dark Pleasures-Talk Dirty). It is much prettier wet. I'm going shopping today to find a dark, dark red, and possibly a purple of the same ilk. Any suggestions? I'll be at Farmers, so the options are Essie, OPI, Revlon, Australis, etc etc.

Finally-my rat babies almost have all eyes open. They are unbelievably cute right now. Incredibly mobile, and getting fast. I'll be taking some photos of them later on.


No comments:

Post a Comment