Friday 18 July 2014

Star Kin Deliciousness

Literally. My parcel had lollies in it.

 
My collection of Star Kin polish is growing, though slower than I'd like. My latest order just arrived-Softly, and With Grape Delight.


Of Softly, Star Kin says-"Softly is a soft green polish with holographic shimmer, a subtle (but present in the sunlight!) purple shimmer and interference (seems to float over the top of the polish), and a dose of purple micro flakes."
In direct total-cloud-cover-and-rain light.

Not in direct (as above) light.

Sunshine!


Jeebus, my fingers look awful. Plus-nubbins. I have had a rough nail week, so had to cut them all.
And no, I do not know why I couldn't manage to capture the shimmer on my nails. This is 2 coats, + top coat.

And With Grape Delight. I saw this on the 28th of May. Ami had made it for herself, Serra saw, loved and got some-which is how I saw it (over on Serra's blog Peacock Pie). I needed it. Ami was pretty busy with all kinds of stuff, and the polishes got made at the end of June. I had forgotten, by that point. THEN I was incredibly broke. I finally paid for them this week. So it's been a long time coming. With Grape Delight-oh, cheesy biscuit. I did not remember how beautiful it was.
Star Kin says "A holographic, dark, grape-purple jelly polish"
LOOK!

Direct bla-bla light

Not direct etc, etc.

Sunshine!



I love this polish. These photos are ONE coat, with top coat.

Star Kin nail polishes are NZ-made. Only available in NZ for the moment, thanks to post restrictions. All polishes are 5 free, and never tested on animals. Check out the Etsy store here,  Facebook page, and Every Sensory blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment