Thursday 19 June 2014

Update...finally!

Yep. It has been a long while. I am actually a terrible blogger!
So, a catch up.
As I have said a couple times, I am part of the NZ Rat Rescue. April and May were completely insane, right around the country. Over 100 rats came in, including litters and a few pregnant girls. Nelson is particularly over-run.
Right now, I have 25 rats here. 2 of those are my personal pets. I also have a few spread around Christchurch, and Timaru. Yay for fosters! The rats are keeping me busy-plus the rabbits, dogs, and cat. And the fish, to a much lesser extent.
I have a (semi) new nephew-he is now 3mths old, and gorgeously squishy. I touched on him in my last post, but did not say that I was there when he was born. Holy crow, best day EVER. Most amazing thing I have ever seen; cried a lot, then lost it completely when I saw him come out. You can't see, but I am getting all teary and hand-flappy again. I want to see ALL the babies being born, ever.
That was in March, though. Aside from all that, I have pretty much just been working, and reading.
I don't actually have any photos to share right now. I have a new laptop, and I am having issues with transferring.
I will get there! I am currently doing my nails nude for a PANZ challenge, and I will have a photo-inclusive post for you-hopefully soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment