Tuesday 17 December 2013

Christmas Mani. Oooooh, and a GIFT!

I have the headache from hell. It pretty much sucks arse. I share this information, because I need to whinge to somebody.
Alrighty. Tonight, I painted a Christmas mani, and I am actually stoked with it. Photos are less than ideal; it's 11.30pm. If I wait to get daylight pics, I will have sheet marks.
Excuse my horrible hand-skin. Also, please excuse my very special Rudolph. Assume he has been into the eggnog.  Well, wouldn't you, if your entire family spent time hassling you for your shiny red nose (presumably from the eggnog)?

No flash, then flash.

Individual nail pics:










Base is Sinful Colors-Snow Me White. The rest are-Revlon Mon Cherry; SC Exotic Green; SC This Is It(gold); SC Nirvana(brown); LA Colors Art Deco Red; Miki Black, and the star on the Xmas tree, plus a few of the lights, is Star Kin Merry Solstice. All finished with Rimmel top coat.

You may notice there are no photos of my right hand. This is because it is naked. I'll potentially do something with it tomorrow. Maybe.

I also have a wee bit of a give away. I have one person in particular that reads all my blog posts, and lets me know she enjoyed them-either by saying so, or liking etc.
This person will get a customised Peacock Pie necklace. All she needs to do is message me.
Miss Holly S. You are my best follower. Congratu-fucking-lations.

















No comments:

Post a Comment