Saturday 2 November 2013

JulieG Holiday 2013 Frosted Gum Drops collection-post 1

Today I have a post about one of the polishes from JulieG Frosted Gum Drops 2013 Holiday Collection. It's gorgeous. I have the whole collection, but as I plan to wear them all over the next week, I figured I'd make them all separate post. Up today is Sleigh Ride.
Isn't it lovely?
And here is a macro bottle shot, just because.

It's a beautifully sparkly polish, and-as stated on the bottle-textured.

Application is easy, it's not too thick or thin, overall a great formula. I have used 2 coats in the following photos. I'd apologise for my clean-up, but I feel like I've said it all before.









I took a couple of macro shots, trying to capture the texture.






I added 2 coats of top coat to my ring finger, just to see. It doesn't feel much different at all, and there isn't a lot of visual difference either.
The top coat actually makes it harder to photograph.

So, that is Sleigh Ride. I have no idea, yet, which I'll use next.


















No comments:

Post a Comment