Monday 4 November 2013

JulieG Holiday 2013 Frosted Gum Drops Collection-post 2

I need to start this off with a warning. BASE COAT! Base coat the hell out of your nails before using Sleigh Ride. Look:
 Not hugely pleased about that, but shit happens, and I really like the polish.


Ok, today I have Silver Bells and Ho Ho Ho. I was talking about polish with one of the kids at work (I'm a nanny; currently have girls aged 8 and 3, and boy aged 5) about the blue, and asking what I should do next. 3yr old A suggested love hearts. Pink ones. So, I obliged.
First up-macro bottle shots.
Silver Bells-did you pick that?

Ho Ho Ho.






Ho Ho Ho is pinker than I had hoped. Yes, it looks pink in the bottle, and I know that comment sounds ridiculous.

And nail shots.


 Macro shot, in attempt to show texturey loveliness.






 I have a couple nubbins at the moment. I had a bad, bad nail day. I cannot face nubbin-ising them all, so they are uneven.
I did the hearts with doting tools. This polish dries fast-which is fantastic for following coats (all pics are 2 coats), but it means you need to work fast when dotting/drawing etc.
Again-no problems with formula or application, it's east to apply and the fast drying means you aren't waiting around to apply the second coat.












No comments:

Post a Comment